Saturday, January 26, 2013
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
|Great Sand Dunes NP|
- What is the travel distance from home to each destination?
- How do we get to each destination?
- What is the cost of getting there?
- What is the transportation schedule?
- How long does it take?
- What is the park entrance fee?
- How many campgrounds does the park have?
- Where are the campgrounds located?
- How does the location of the campgrounds compare to the proximity of activities available in the park?
- What is the cost of a campsite?
- Is there a minimum night stay?
- How do I reserve a campsite? First-come, first-serve?
- If first-come, first-serve, how fast do the campgrounds fill?
- What facilities are offered at the campgrounds: flush toilets, pit toilets, showers, water pumps, firewood, tent pad, picnic table, fire ring and bear boxes?
- Where is the closest store for food and supplies?
- What activities are available in the park: boat rentals (kayak, canoe, row, small motor), fishing, outfitters, horseback riding, tours, ranger programs, mountain biking, rock climbing, rafting, hiking, backpacking and swimming?
- How do I obtain a backcountry permit to backpack?
- What are the bear regulations? Can I rent a bear canister ?
- Where do I buy camping fuel?
- What are the campfire regulations?
|Grand Teton NP|